HBD dividends for our delegators CENT and Leofinance
- These are being good weeks for us. Both CENT and LEO are rising relative to Hive. That shows the potential of these two tokens.
- The growth continues and we already have 0.97 HBD accumulated to distribute among our delegators.
- We continue to accumulate Tier 2 tokens to increase the fund's earnings in the long term.
- Thanks to our delegates we are already in the top 10 CENT holders
- We are adding new delegators every week.
- A weighted average of the delegations will be made during the month to calculate the dividends, which will be paid on the 2nd of the following month.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to comment, we always respond.
The accumulation of HBD begins to distribute dividends to our delegators.
Starting point 41.38 HBD
New HBD cast model:
- 50% of all earnings from author, curation, layer 2 tokens, interest or any other will be distributed once transformed into HBD. The other 50% will go to savings to grow the fund.
- It will be distributed among all the delegators of both CENT and LEO. 50% of the distribution for CENT delegators and 50% of the distribution for LEO delegators
- The distribution will be made on the 2nd of each month, starting on 02/02/2023
- A minimum delegation of 500 CENT or 100 LEO will be necessary to receive the distribution of the fund.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to comment.